(1) IGL Ecoclean wash
Waterbased, zero VOC, shampoo that cleanse, conditions and protects your vehicle in one easy step. Our unique blend of surfactant and waxes deeply provides sufficient lubrication for dirt removal and maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle for a longer period.
(1) IGL Ecoclean interior
Natural, zero VOC powerful textile cleaner. Formulated using a powerful soy-based solvent, this product easily lifts stains away from your fabric. Plus, there’s no sticky residue left behind, just fresh and clean.
(1) IGL Ecocoat wax
Ecocoat wax is a 100% pure carnauba wax formulated into a solid compound based on nano-scaled silane and siloxane technology that simultaneously cleanses, rejuvenates & protects automotive paint. ecocoat wax refreshes weathered paint finishes & removes micro scratches by filling super fine scratches & swirl marks on existing paint work. In addition to this, a ultra thin premium organic carnauba wax layer that bonds to painted surfaces strongly is applied. This results in an extremely reflective, hydrophobic surface that is extremely easy to clean, repels water, oil and dirt that that can last up to 3 months.
(1) IGL Travel kit
Perfect for the glove box or the trunk, perfect size for when you are traveling. Each kit contains 100ml bottles of Ecoclean Glass, Interior, Air and Wash, as well as 100ml bottles of Ecoshine Dash and Tyre.
(1) MF2 Zero Scratch Microfibre Drying Towel
- Generous 60x90cm size
- Ultra absorbent
- Helps to minimise marring
Why use a Gtechniq MF2 Microfibre Drying Towel?
A note regarding pre-orders:
In the event that this item is listed as “pre-order” please note that this item may or may not already be released. Pre-order is a way we manage out of stock items as many of our high-end products are imported from other countries across the world. We do our best to manage adequate inventory levels, but the high demand sometimes dictates a process like this is necessary. We currently hold a 100% fulfillment rate on pre-orders and more likely than not the product is already in transit from our distribution centers. Buy with confidence at Rain Drops Detailing Supply.
(1) WM2 Microfibre Wash Mitt
- Ultra low friction glide characteristics minimise swirl marks
- Designed to hold maximum volume of wash suds
- 100% split varied length polyester strands optimum for contaminant release
Why use the Gtechniq WM2 Microfibre Wash mitt?
Gtechniq WM2 Microfibre Wash Mitt has optimal glide, contaminant capture and release characteristics. Combined with its inner foam core that retains a very high volume of wash solution and durable construction, the WM2 is the pinnacle in wash mitt technology.
Microfibre Care Guide
- Wash microfibre products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint
- Wash at 50C using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent
- Do not use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres reducing their effectiveness
- If the cloth is very dirty adding half a cup of vinegar to the wash is advisable as it helps to remove product residues from the microfibres
- Either air dry or machine dry at a low temperature