UV Wash 1L
- Supreme dirt removal
- Adds UV protection every wash
- Can be diluted up to 1:1,800
Why use Gtechniq UV Wash?
Use and storage
- Shake bottle thoroughly
- Mix up your wash solution using 2 caps per 10 litre bucket of water for light dirt, and 4 caps to the same water for heavy dirt
- Rinse the area to be washed with fresh water to dissolve salt spots and while the surface is still wet, wash using your solution and either a Gtechniq WM1 Wash Mitt, microfibre wash pad or soft brush
- Rinse surfaces thoroughly to remove all soap residue
- To avoid hard water spotting remove all surface water using a Gtechniq MF2 Drying Towel, flexible water blade, or rinse again with fully softened water
- UV Wash has a shelf life of 2 years from purchase, for best result, use within 1 year of opening
- A note regarding pre-orders:
In the event that this item is listed as “pre-order” please note that this item may or may not already be released. Pre-order is a way we manage out of stock items as many of our high-end products are imported from other countries across the world. We do our best to manage adequate inventory levels, but the high demand sometimes dictates a process like this is necessary. We currently hold a 100% fulfillment rate on pre-orders and more likely than not the product is already in transit from our distribution centers. Buy with confidence at Rain Drops Detailing Supply.